CTET Exam 2022 Live Updates: The CTET 2022 Exam is likely to be held in November-December 2022 through online CBT mode, although its notification is to Round the corner on the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in. After the notification of the CTET exam, information about the CTET exam date, application process, exam syllabus, and also download of the admit card will be released as soon as possible.
The registration of CTET will start only when the online application link CTET is activated. You can fill out the CTET application Form only when you fill out its eligibility criteria. After registration, the exam date will be released and then the admit card download date. CTET Exam 2022 will be conducted online in various shifts as paper 1 and paper 2. After the exam, the CTET result will be announced within six weeks Of conducting the exam. You will check the results online.
Table of Contents
CTET July 2022 Exam Overview
CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is a national-level exam conducted twice a year. Through the CTET exam, you can become a teacher of children from classes 1 to 8, for this you just need to pass B.Ed and then also have to clear the CTET exam. After the exam is cleared, you can teach in government schools like NVS/KVS and other government schools in classes 1 to 8. CTET Exam 2022 July Date is Coming Soon, are you ready for the Exam?
|Exam Name||CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test )|
|CTET Exam Notification Date||October 2022|
|CTET Exam Date||15 November to 16 December 2022|
|CTET Exam Correction Date||1 week before the last Application date|
|Admit card download date||15 days before the exam date|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Exam papers I & II||150 & 150 marks|
|Exam fees – Paper I or II||GEN/OBC- Rs 1000/- |
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person -Rs.500/-
|(Both Paper I & II )||GEN/OBC- Rs 1200/- |
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person -Rs.600/-
|CTET Syllabus||Coming Soon|
|Telegram Group||Join Now|
CTET is a central teacher eligibility test, the candidates appearing in this exam are shortlisted based on multiple marks in the online exam. The candidate who is in the misconception that after giving the CTET exam, you will get the job of a teacher immediately, then it is completely wrong to think so. CTET is an eligibility test which means that qualifying CTET does not guarantee a job to the candidates.
Also Read: CTET Notification 2022 July Session
After clearing the CTET exam they have to apply for recruitment in different schools based on available vacancies for which they need a CTET certificate and more than or equal to 60% in CTET to get selected in any government school have to score.
Ready for CTET Application Form 2022
For the preparation for CTET Exam 2022, you should prepare all the preparations for filling the application form in advance so that you do not have to face any challenges at the last minute and due to this reason your application registration process may be missed.
- Before filling out the CTET Exam 2022 online application form, you must have a photograph and signature.
- Your passport-size photograph should be from 10 KB to 100 KB.
- Your signature should be from 3 KB to 30 KB.
- Both photos should be in JPEG / JPG format.
- Your signature should not be in capital letters as CBSE does not accept capital letters
- You should have an email id of your own, of which you must remember the username and password
- You must have a debit card or credit card to make the payment
- Any correction in the application form will not be accepted through any other means. Only you can do the correction before the payment of the form and correction can be done only after the scheduled date.
How to Fill CTET Application Form 2022
Candidates who are interested in participating in CTET Exam 2022 can follow the steps mentioned by us to fill out the application form.
Step 1: You have to go to the official website of CTET and click on CTET Exam 2022 Application Form.
Step 2: After clicking, you go to a new window where you see two options, one for the New Registration button and one for the Existing User.
Step 3: After registering or login in, you will be given the details asked by them like Candidates’ Names, Mothers’ Names, Fathers’ Names, Dates of Birth, etc.
Step 4: Then you have to give your educational details and after that, you have to give your address details, phone number, and email ID.
Step 5: After that, you have to upload photos and signatures, both images should be in jpg/jpeg format and must have a white background.
Step 6: After filling out the form you will be redirected to the payment page, where you can pay for the CTET Exam 2022 through an online mode or you can also pay through an offline mode.
Step 7: Once the answer is paid, then you have to download all your information by clicking on the submit button.
How to Corrections CTET Exam Form 2022
Once you have paid the CTET form. Then you cannot make corrections to it until permission is given. So, especially while filling out the form, you have to keep in mind that all the things in the form should be accurate. Or if you have any doubts at the end while filling the form, then you can make corrections till the payment of that form.
After the fee payment for CTET Exam 2022, you are not allowed to do form correction until the correction date is released on the portal. You can correct your form once the correction date is released
CTET Syllabus 2022
CTET Exam 2022 is a two-stage eligibility test conducted for teacher posts. There are 2 stages to appear for this exam. Paper one and paper two. There is no change in the syllabus and the pattern of CTET Exam 2022 has been done yet. If any change is made, it will be notified in advance on its official website.
CTET Paper 1 Syllabus 2022
Paper 1 will be conducted for the candidates who want to become a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
CTET Paper 1 Syllabus is divided into 5 sections: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics & Environment Science.
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT ( primary school) – 15 Question
- Understanding the Specialist child – 5 Question
- Understand Pedagogy – 10 question
- Language 1 syllabus is divided into two parts, part 1 language Comprehensive 15 questions, and part 2 pedagogy language development – 15 questions
- Language 2 syllabus is also divided into two parts, part 1 Comprehensive – 15 questions and part 2 pedagogy
- Mathematics is divided into two parts: Contents 15 and pedagogical 15 questions.
- The environment is the same divide Contents and pedagogical 30 -question
CTET Paper 2 Syllabus 2022
Paper two will be conducted for the candidates who aspire to become a teacher for class 6 to class 8.
CTET Paper 2 Syllabus is divided into 4 sections: Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics/ Science, or Social Studies.
Child development & Pedagogy – 30 Question
- Child development ( elementary school ) – 15 question
- Understanding the special children – 5 question
- Learning pedagogy 10 -question
Language I & II syllabus -30 Question
- The language I & II Comprehension: 15 & 15 Questions
- Pedagogy of Language Development I & II: 15 & 15 Questions
Mathematics – 30 Questions
- Contents – 20 Question
- Pedagogical issues – 10 Question
Science – 30 Question
- The word of the living
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- How things work
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
Pedagogical issues: 10 Questions
- Nature & Structure of Sciences
- Natural Science/Aims & objectives
- Understanding & Appreciating Science
- Approaches/Integrated Approach
- Observation/Experiment/Discovery (Method of Science)
- Text Material/Aids
- Evaluation – cognitive/psychomotor/affective
- Remedial Teaching
Social Studies & Social Science – 60 question
- Social and Political Life
- Pedagogical issues
CTET Admit Card Date 2022
You will need the admit card to appear in the Ctet exam. After the release of the CTET exam date, you will get your Ctet to admit card from the official website -@ ctet.net.in, stay with us for live updates. Only eligible people are given admit cards and they are allowed to appear in the CTET exam. According to sources, the date of admit card download is released 15 days before the date of examination of CTET exam 2022.
How to Download CTET Admit Card 2022
Only after the release of the CTET 2022 Notification and exam date, the date of downloading the admit card comes, only after that you can download the admit card. You can go to the official website of CTET at ctet.nic.in and download it by entering the application number, date of birth, and entering security pin.
CTET Result Date 2022
After the Conduct Exam in December 2022, the CTET result will be declared in January 2023. CTET exams Conduct two times a year but due to covid 19 CTET exams delayed for the last 2 years. Although now its timing is being improved. When CTET Result Date is declared on the official website then you can go to the website
CTET FAQS 2022
1. What is the CTET Official Website?
Answer: The official website of the CTET notification, result, and all notice for public @ctet.nic.in
2. What is the CTET Exam Date?
Answer: The CTET Exam is conducted in the month of December 2022.
3. How to Download CTET admit card 2022?
After Releasing the CTET Exam date, you can visit the official website @ctet.nic.in and download admit card with your application number and some details.
4. When will the notification of the CTET Exam come?
Answer: October 2022