CTET Registration 2022: To fill government teaching positions in schools nationwide, the Central Board of Secondary Education releases soon the CTET 2022 July Notification. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is administered twice yearly by CBSE to determine who is competent to teach elementary school (grades 1-5) and middle school (grades 6-8) in government schools throughout India.
According to reliable sources, the CTET 2022 registration form will be made accessible in the fall of that year, making the CTET 2022 December test a realistic possibility. Following the release of the official CTET 2022 announcement, the online application procedure for CTET 2022 will open. Those interested in applying for CTET 2022 must do so by the end of July, and they must do so online.
Table of Contents
CTET Registration 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||CTET Exam 2022|
|Conducting Authority||CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)|
|CTET Notification Release Date||September 2022|
|CTET Registration Starts||In the Month of September|
|CTET Admit Card Date 2022||November 2022 (Tentative)|
|CTET Exam Date||December 2022|
|Article Type||CTET Registration 2022|
|Official Website of CTET||ctet.nic.in|
CTET Notification 2022 Date
CBSE will soon release the much-anticipated announcement for CTET 2022 December Session. You may enroll for CTET 2022 as soon as you see the announcement posted on their website, ctet.nic.in. The expected date to release CTET Exam Notification is in the month of September 2022.
While you wait, familiarise yourself with the CTET 2022 Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern. If you wish to apply for Central TET online, we’ve quickly covered the steps you need to do to register for the application and submit it.
In 2022, schools will be free to employ anybody who passes parts 1 and 2 of the CTET. Everyone with a Bachelor of Education and the CTET 2022 can become a teacher. So yet, there has been no announcement, but that will change once it appears on the Main Page. The CTET 2022 Syllabus should be used as a guide for your preparation.
Important Details Needed Before Applying for CTET Form
To minimize last-minute issues and complications with the online application procedure, a candidate must have the following before applying for CTET 2022:
- Candidates must have a picture and signature in the appropriate format before beginning the CTET 2022 Online Application Form.
- CBSE will not accept signatures in all capital letters.
- Applicants must have all required materials handy when making an online payment.
- A working email address is required for registration for CTET 2022.
- No offline methods (fax, application, email, etc.) will be available for making modifications. No correspondence on this subject will be answered.
If you’re interested in applying for CTET in 2022, please use the instructions below to submit your CTET Application Form 2022.
Step I: First, go to ctet.nic.in by clicking the CTET 2022 Application Form link.
Step II: Second, a new tab or window will appear on your screen. If this is your first time logging in, you may create an account by clicking the “New Registration” button. Please enter your details and click the “Sign In” button if you haven’t already.
Step III: Enter the candidate’s full name, the candidate’s mother’s name, the candidate’s father’s name, and the candidate’s date of birth.
Step IV: Select your preferred testing location and language for the CTET 2022. (English or Hindi).
- Key in Your Aadhar Card Number.
- Pick a group and a gender to identify with.
- Pick a career and a status in the relevant examination.
Sixth, include specifics about your academic background, including your most recent degree, GPA, and other relevant data.
Seventh, include your contact information, including postal and electronic mail addresses and telephone numbers.
The eighth Step is to upload your photo and digital signature. Both pictures will need to be white-background jpg.
After this, you’ll reach the payment page, which is Step 9. Registration for CTET 2022 may be paid for online.
Tenth, hit the “SUBMIT” button to send your info. Make sure you print off a copy of the confirmation page for reference.
CTET Exam Schedule 2022
|Events||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Examination Date||December 2022||December 2022|
|Entry to the Examination Centre||7:30 am||12:30 pm|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09:00 am to 09:15 am||02:00 pm to 02:15 pm|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 am||02:15 pm|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/ Opened to take out the Answer Sheet||09:30 am||02:15 pm|
|Last Entry to the Examination Centre||09:30 am||02:30 pm|
|Test Commences||09:30 am||02:30 pm|
|Test Concludes||12:00 noon||05:00 pm|
Candidates interested in teaching in elementary schools (grades 1–5) may verify their CTET status and apply online. If you wish to teach elementary school in a government school and take the CTET Exam in 2022, you must complete the CTET 2022 July Online Form.
- Code 01: Graduating from high school or its equivalent with a minimum GPA of 50% and completing a 2-year elementary education diploma program.
- Code 02: Minimum 45% passing grade in Senior Year of High School or completion of a 2-year Elementary Education Diploma to NCTE 2002 standards.
- Code 03: Minimum a 50% GPA in high school or completion of the fourth year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education program (B.El.Ed).
- Code 04: High School Diploma (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum grade point average of 50% and completion of a two-year teacher preparation program (Special Education).
- Code 05: Passing the B.Ed. A test after just one year of college is required. To find out more information, please wait for the formal announcement.
Participants may check their CTET eligibility status. Search online for a teaching position for grades 6 through 8 at the upper elementary level. In 2022, the CTET Exam will be required for those seeking employment as government upper primary teachers in CBSE schools. Please review the CTET 2022 July Online Form instructions thoroughly.
- Code 01: Completed or enrolled in the last year of a two-year Bachelors’s in Elementary Education program.
- Code 02: Passed or enrolled in a Bachelor of Education program that may be completed in one year and has a minimum 50% cumulative college GPA (B.Ed).
- Code 03: Graduated with a 45% minimum and completed or enrolled in a 1-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree by NCTE standards.
- Code 04: A minimum of a 50% average in high school (or its equivalent) final exams or current enrollment in a Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education degree program (B.El.Ed).
- Code 05: You must have graduated from high school (or its equivalent) with at least a 50% grade point average or be in your last year of a 4-year Bachelor of Arts/Sciences in Education (B.A./B.S.Ed.) program.
- Code 06: Passed or in progress Bachelor of Education degree after one year of study and a minimum of 50% in undergraduate work (B.Ed Special Education).
- Code 07: The TET/CTET may be taken by anybody who has earned a Bachelor of Education from an NCTE-approved institution.
FAQs on CTET Registration 2022
Ques 1: Where can I get information about the CTET 2022 application fee?
Ans 1: – The application fee for a single paper is Rs (General and OBC category). SC/ST/PWD candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/-. The fee is Rs. 1200 for Paper I and Rs. 600 for Paper II.
Ques 2: When is the last day to sign up online for CTET in December 2022?
Ans 2: – The last day to sign up online for CTET in December 2022 will be announced when the official notice comes out.
Ques 3: Can I pay the CTET 2022 application fee in person?
Ans 3: – Yes, you can pay the application fee online.
Ques 4: Can I apply for both CTET Paper-I and CTET Paper-II in 2022?
Ans 4: – Yes, a candidate can fill out applications for both Paper-I and Paper-II at the same time.
I hope you enjoy this article about CTET Registration 2022. If you have any queries related to the CTET 2022 Registration then here are the details that can help you a lot to understand all things about the CTET Registration 2022.