CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) releases a new notification regarding the Teachers Training of Employability Skills component of Skill Courses for Principals and Teachers.
CBSE DigitalEdu provides complete information about the employability skills component of skill courses webinars. Read the article till the end for complete information about this program.
Teachers Training of Employability Skills component of Skill Courses
CBSE (Central Board Secondary Education) is organizing online webinars on the employability skills component of skill courses 2022 for Principals and Teachers as per the following schedule:
Central Board of Secondary Education keeps bringing this employability skills program from time to time for the teacher. Till now CBSE has completed 51 batches of this Teachers Training of Employability Skills component of Skill Courses.
Those teachers who teach vocational subjects or skills subjects can register in any batch out of these 6 batches.
Schedule of Employability Skills Courses
|Batch||Date and Day||Timing||Level|
|52||7 April 2022Thursday||2 pm to 3:30 pm||Sr. Secondary Level|
|53||21 April 2022Thursday||2 pm to 3:30 pm||Secondary Level|
|54||5 May 2022Thursday||2 pm to 3:30 pm||Sr. Secondary Level|
|55||19 May 2022Thursday||2 pm to 3:30 pm||Secondary Level|
|56||9 June 2022|
|2 pm to 3:30 pm||Sr. Secondary Level|
|57||13 June 2022|
|2 pm to 3:30 pm||Secondary Level|
How to register for Employability Skills Course 2022?
Registration for the online webinar on Employability Skills only for those teachers who are teaching vocational or skill subjects in CBSE School. You can register for this webinar by following the steps given below:
Step I: Visit the official website or Click here to this Form Link to register for Employability Skills Training Program 2022.
Step II: After clicking the above form link, the registration form will open.
Step III: Fill in all the details asked in the registration form.
Step IV: After filling in all details then click on the “Submit” button.
Key Feature of Employability Skill Courses 2022
- There is no fee for attending these Employability Skills webinars 2022.
- Teachers teaching any skilled course in a CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) affiliated school can register to participate in the above-mentioned training program on Employability skills using the above link.
- The invitation link for the online webinar to be held on Google Meet will be emailed to the participants on the email ID provided at the time of registration one day before the training program.
Contact for any Query and Feedback
|Phone Number||011–22241055 / 22233182|
- Engaging and Inspiring the learners in computing through Project-Based Learning
- CBSE Heritage India Quiz 2022 for Class 6 to 12 Students
- CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 for Class 8 to 10 Students
I hope you like this article about the employability skills training 2022 for cbse teachers. If you want to ask any queries regarding the teacher training for employability skills 2022, then message us in the comment section, and we will reply to you soon.