JEE Advanced Application Form 2022: The date of the JEE Advanced 2022 exam has been changed. The Mock test is now available. The eligibility requirements have been relaxed. The JEE Advanced 2023 Revised Syllabus is now available. It is a national-level entrance exam held for engineering students. The IITs organize the examination on a rotating basis each year. It will be overseen by the Joint Admission Board and carried out by the seven Zonal Coordinating IITs (JAB).
Candidates will be admitted to Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, or Bachelor’s Master’s dual degree programs. Qualified candidates will be admitted to engineering and architecture programs. Candidates should read the following article for information on the JEE Advanced 2022 exam dates, JEE Advanced application form, eligibility requirements, and much more.
Table of Contents
JEE Advanced Application Form 2022 Overview
Candidates should review the table below for JEE Advanced 2022 Exam Dates:
|The registration date starts on||7th August 2022|
|The deadline for registration||11th August 2022|
|Fee Submission last date||12th August 2022|
|Admit Card will be available.||23rd to 28th August|
|PwD candidates choose the scribe||27th August 2022|
|JEE Advanced Exam 2022||28th August 2022|
|Candidate response sheet||1st September 2022|
|Key to the Answers||3rd September 2022|
|Objections will be received.||September 3rd and 4th, 2022|
|Release of the final key||September 11th, 2022|
|Result||September 11th, 2022|
|Architecture Aptitude Test registration online||September 11th and 12th, 2022|
|The Joint Seat Allocation (JoSAA) process||September 12th, 2022|
|The Exam for the Architecture Aptitude Test||September 14, 2022|
|Result||September 17th, 2022|
Application Form for JEE Advanced 2022
Candidates are advised to read the following information about the JEE Advanced 2022 Application Form:
- Jee Advanced 2022 will be available on August 7, 2022.
- Candidates will be able to fill out the application form until August 11, 2022.
- The application form will be available online only at jeeadv.ac.in. No other method of completing the form will be considered.
- Candidates are advised to check eligibility requirements before completing the application form, as only eligible candidates will be accepted.
- Candidates must provide a valid email address and phone number when filling out the application form, as all important information will be sent to them.
- During registration, candidates will also be required to select an exam center.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form completely and carefully to avoid rejection.
- The exam authority will also provide a limited-time correction facility.
- Finally, candidates must print a fully completed form for future reference.
Documents required for JEE Advanced Registration 2022
- 12th-grade diploma or equivalent
- Certificate of Category (if required)
- PwD authorization (if required)
- Proof of Birth Date (D.O.B proof)
- OCI/PIO certification
JEE Advanced Application Form Fee 2022
- The application fee for JEE Advanced 2022 can be paid online or in person.
- Credit cards, debit cards, or net banking will be accepted online.
- Offline payment methods include the State Bank of India (SBI) bank’s e-challan method in the Multi Option Payment System (MOPS).
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
- The application fee for both Indian nationals and foreign nationals is as follows:
|Female applicant (all categories)||Rs. 1400|
|Candidate for SC, ST, or PWD||Rs. 1400|
|Every other candidate||Rs. 2800|
|Candidates from the SAARC region||$75|
|Candidates from countries other than SAARC||$150|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2022
Before applying for JEE Advanced 2022, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Nationality: Indian nationals (including OCI/PIO) and foreign nationals may apply for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th or equivalent examination in 2022 or 2022 from a recognized board or university.
- Required Subjects: Applicants must have intermediate-level Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- In the qualifying exam, the 75 percent criterion has been relaxed.
- Number of Attempts: Candidates will be allowed to take JEE Advanced only twice in two years.
- It will be mandatory to take JEE Main 2022 in order to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2022.
- Candidates must have been born between 1 October 1997 to 1998. Reserved category candidates will be given 5-year age relaxation.
- Performance: The applicant must be one of the less than 2,50,000 qualifying candidates in JEE Main 2022 (Paper 1) across all categories.
Exam Pattern for JEE Advanced 2022
Candidates must read the following information about the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be administered online using a computer.
- Paper 1 & Paper 2: There will be two papers.
- Language: The examination will be held in English and Hindi.
- Duration: There will be three hours to complete the paper.
- The question paper will include MCQs.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) questions will be asked.
- Negative Marking: For some of the questions, negative marks may be awarded for incorrect answers.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must review the following table for the marking scheme of each subject and paper:
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Marking/ Question||Negative Marking|
|Subjects||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Marking/ Question||Negative Marking|
Exam Pattern for AAT
- Exam Mode: The AAT examination will be administered in an offline (pen-and-paper) format.
- Duration: The candidate will have three hours to complete the question paper.
- Question Formats: The question paper will include multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Sections: There will be three sections: mathematics, drawing, and aptitude.
- Medium: The question paper will be written in English.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must review the following table to determine the subject, number of questions, and total marks in each section:
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for JEE Advanced Paper 1 and Paper II differs. Paper 1 includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM). Paper II is a simple drawing with lines, common domestic objects, surface texture, angles, triangles, furniture, and so on.
The following topics will be covered in the PCM group:
- Physics will cover units and dimensions, optics, thermal physics, modern physics, and other topics.
- Chemistry is the study of physical, organic, and inorganic chemistry. Electrochemistry, reduction, ores and minerals, carbohydrates, oxidation, and other topics will be covered.
- Mathematics includes topics such as algebra, probability, trigonometry, integral and differential calculus, and many others.
Tips for JEE Advanced Preparation
While preparing for JEE Advanced, consider the following preparation tips and tricks:
- Create a proper schedule and review it on a regular basis.
- Examine the entire syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make notes and go over them on a regular basis.
- Examine previous year’s question papers and sample papers.
- Don’t freak out. Get a full eight hours of sleep.
- Only use the last week for revision.
- Maintain your fitness and health.
JEE Advanced Exam Centre 2022
The JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be held in a variety of locations. Candidates must select an exam center when completing the application form. Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Manipur, Meghalaya, Rajasthan, Delhi (NCR), Jammu & Kashmir, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tripura, and many other states have exam centers.
Admit Card for JEE Advanced 2022
JEE Advanced admit cards will be available online at the website. No other method of downloading the admit card will be accepted. Candidates must use their login credentials to download their hall tickets. It will be available on August 23, 2022.
At the examination center, candidates must bring their admit card as well as one valid ID. No candidates will be permitted to sit unless they have an admit card and a valid ID. It will include all necessary information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, exam time, date, and location, as well as all important instructions. The same admit card will be used for the AAT exam.
Answer Key for JEE Advanced 2022
On September 3, 2022, candidates will be able to view the JEE Advanced answer key. It will be made available online. No other mode of viewing the answer key will be considered. Candidates must use their login credentials to access the answer key.
Answer keys for Papers I and II will be made available. It will include answers to all of the questions on the question paper. Candidates will be able to estimate their grades using the answer key even before the results are released.
Reservation for JEE Advanced 2022
Candidates can expect category-specific JEE Advanced 2022 reservations, as shown in the table below:
|Person with disability||5%|
JEE Advanced 2022 Score
Candidates will be able to view their JEE Advanced Result online. It will be available on September 11, 2022. To view their results, candidates must enter their login information, which includes their date of birth (D.O.B) and application number.
Details about the results will be sent to the candidates’ registered email addresses and phone numbers. All India ranks (AIR) of all qualified candidates will be released online in each category.
Cut-off for JEE Advanced 2022
The JEE Advanced Cut-Off will be made available online. It will be determined by a variety of factors such as the number of candidates, their grades, and so on. The cut-off will be the minimum number of points required for candidates to pass the examination.
The authority will calculate the category-wise cut-off for the top 20%ile based on the candidate’s marks. The cut-off for PWD candidates will be the same as the cut-off for General, OBC-NCL, SC, and ST candidates. The Joint Implementation Committee will determine the AAT cut-off (JIC).
Counseling for JEE Advanced 2022
All qualified candidates will be required to participate in the JEE Advanced counseling process. The Joint Seat Allocation Authority will provide counseling (JoSAA).
At the time of counseling, candidates must fill out the courses of their choice. JoSAA will allocate seats at NITs, IITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs). The course list will be made available for admission at the time of online registration.
I hope you enjoy this article about JEE Advanced Application Form 2022. You can bookmark this article for the latest information related to JEE Advanced Registration 2022. If you have any query related to JEE Advanced Application Form 2022 then you must write your question in the comment box below. I will try my best to answer it.